School District Partners
Coast Mountains School District wishes to aknowledge the support of its key partners:
LNG Canada has partnered with the school district to largely assist with the implementation of the Board's 2022-27 Strategic Plan - Engage, Ignite, Empower. With overarching goals focused on creating safe, inclusive and culturally grounded learning environments where all learners feel a sense of belonging and can achieve success, LNG Canada's financial contributions are in support of:
- Classroom Refresh for Teachers
- K-3 Literacy Strategy, with emphasis on district wide teacher training in evidence based practices
- Community Afforbability Fund in suport of families
- Before & After School Care Space Enhancements
- School-based Special Projects (including the creation of outdoor cultural spaces, technology enhancements, increased land-based learning opportunities, and more)
Learn more about LNG Canada by clicking here.
Breakfast Club of Canada
A valued national partner intent on helping children reach their full potential through reliable access to nutritious food, Breakfast Club of Canada has supported the school district for several years with food donations and funding primarily targeting:
- healthy school breakfast and snack programming
- school kitchen appliances and equipment
Learn more about Breakfast Club of Canada by clicking here.
A valued local partner here in the Northwest for decades, Rio Tinto has supported our school communities in a variety of ways, especialiy pertaining to:
- Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) initiatives, including investments in robotics programming and competitions
- K-3 Literacy Strategy, with emphasis on universal screening across foundational literacy competencies
Learn more about Rio Tinto by clicking here.