- Important Message re: Caledonia School Field Trip in Europe – March 13-24, 2017
- Have a Safe and Happy Spring Break!
- 2017-2018 CMSD82 Registration Procedures for Kindergarten
- 2017-2018 CMSD82 New Student Registration & Cross Boundary Application
- Wear Pink on Wednesday, February 22nd for Anti-Bullying Day
- CMSD82 Presents Ministry Curriculum Implementation Sessions … February 10, 2017
- Community Open House on Rural Education – Monday, February 6, 2017
- Uplands Elementary School Musical – The Emperor’s New Clothes
- Improvement projects, supplies and a new bus for Quesnel School District March 27, 2017Students in the Quesnel School District will benefit from $1.3 million in provincial funding for school upgrade projects, classroom supplies and a new school bus.
- B.C. rolls out $95 million to support all 60 school districts March 23, 2017Government is providing school districts with a total of $95 million to help them extend the life of their facilities, put new supplies in classrooms and buy new school buses.
- Upgrades, classroom supplies and buses en route for Abbotsford Schools March 23, 2017Students in the Abbotsford School District will benefit from almost $2.5 million in provincial funding for school upgrade projects, classroom supplies and new school buses, MLA Simon Gibson announced on behalf of Education Minister Mike Bernier.
- Nechako Lakes schools get new buses, improvements and classroom supplies March 23, 2017Students in the Nechako Lakes School District will benefit from over $1.3 million in provincial funding for school upgrade projects, classroom supplies and new school buses, MLA John Rustad announced on behalf of Education Minister Mike Bernier.
- March 8: Business Committee Meeting
- March 8: Education Committee Meeting
- March 8 & 9: Early Dismissal
- March 13-24: Spring Break (schools are not in session)
- March 27: Back to School
- March 29: Board of Education Meetings