The Superintendent of Schools is designated by the Board of Education as its Chief Executive Officer with the delegated authority and responsibility to manage the operations of Coast Mountains School District.
The Superintendent of Schools, under the general direction of the Board of Education, is head of the District Leadership Team, and is responsible for:
- Supervision of the requirements of the School Act
- Organization, administration, supervision and evaluation of all educational programs
- Operation of the schools in the district
- Overall supervision and direction of staff
The office of the Secretary Treasurer also falls within the Superintendent’s jurisdiction.
Katherine McIntosh, Superintendent of Schools
Phone: (250) 638-4407
Carole Gagnon, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent of Schools
Phone: (250) 638-4401
CMSD82 Achievement Contracts:
- CMSD82 2014-2015 Achievement Contract
- CMSD82 2013-2014 Achievement Contract
- CMSD82 2012-2013 Achievement Contract
- CMSD82 2011-2012 Achievement Contract
CMSD82 Superintendent’s Report on Student Achievement:
- CMSD82 2014-2015 Superintendent’s Report on Student Achievement
- CMSD82 2013-2014 Superintendent’s Report on Student Achievement
- CMSD82 2012-2013 Superintendent’s Report on Student Achievement
- CMSD82 2011-2012 Superintendent’s Report on Student Achievement
Please contact Carole Gagnon, Executive Assistant at (250) 638-4401 or via email at email@example.com should you have questions.